Share Devils Fan Blog

Share/Bookmark

Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome, I just wanted to say hi and allow people to get a fans point of view of how the devils are playing. This is also to provide an outlet of what fans say in the stands. I have season tickets and I try to never miss a game. I will do my best to keep on posting as we make are way to the playoffs.

I just want to start off by saying this season has had many ups and downs. Especially with what looked to be the end of a season when Marty (Mr. 552) first was injured. But we never doubted we had faith in Weekes, Clemenson and the Team. They have a lot of talent and they over came all the injuries early in the season. I just want to reassure we still have all the faith in this team. Go Devils! We all have high hopes. Is this the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment